Sentences with ‘frightened’:
1) The little girl was frightened by the loud thunder.
2) The frightened puppy hid under the bed during the storm.
3) The man was so frightened by the horror movie that he couldn’t sleep.
4) The child’s frightened face was heart-wrenching to see.
5) The sound of footsteps in the dark alley made her feel frightened.
6) The frightened deer darted across the road in front of the car.
7) The frightened bird flew away as soon as we approached.
8) The frightened look in his eyes told us that he was in trouble.
9) She was too frightened to go into the haunted house.
10) The frightened cat hissed and arched its back.
More about ‘frightened’:
“Frightened” is an adjective that describes a feeling of fear or apprehension. It is often used to describe someone who is scared or anxious, or an animal that is nervous or afraid.
The word “frightened” can be used in many different contexts, such as describing a scary movie that leaves you feeling frightened, or a loud noise that causes a frightened reaction. It can also be used to describe a person who is frightened of something specific, such as spiders, heights, or the dark.
“Frightened” is a common word used in everyday language, and is often used to describe the emotional state of characters in literature or movies. It can add depth and emotion to a story, helping the reader or viewer to empathize with the character’s experience.
Overall, “frightened” is a powerful word that captures the feeling of fear and apprehension in a way that is relatable and understandable to many people.