Class-10 English First-Unit-Test Question-2023
First Unit Test– 2023
পূর্ণমান: 40 সময়: 90 মিনিট
Important Questions from Unit- I
1) What did Swami do lying in bed?
Ans: Lying in bed Swami shuddered to think that it was Monday morning.
2) What did it seem to him while he was lying?
Ans: While he was lying in bed it seemed to Swami that a moment ago it was Friday.
3) What did Swami hope when Monday arrived?
Ans: When Monday arrived Swami’s hope was that he did not have to go to school.
4) What does Swami do to avoid going to school?
Ans: Swami is desperate to avoid school at any cost.So,at nine O’clock he complains of headache and starts wailing.
5) What did Mother do when Swami complained of headache?
Ans: When Swami complained of headache, Mother generously suggested that he might stay at home.
6) What did Swami do when it was time to be in the school prayer hall?
Ans: At 9.30 Swami lay on a bench in Mother’s room when it was time to be in the school prayer hall.
7) What did Swami know about his Father?
Ans: Swami knew that Father could not be convinced by tantrums as he was very strict.
8) What was Swami’s new tactics?
Ans: Swami’s new tactics was that he would not go to school as he would be late.
9) What does Swami tell his Father about his teacher?
Ans: Swami says that his teacher is especially angry with boys who come to class in late.
10) How can Swami be free from headache on Monday?
Ans: According to Father, if Swami loafs about less on Sundays , Swami can be free from headache on Monday.
11) Why did Swami change his tactics?
Ans: As Swami’s ploy of headache failed to convince his father, he changed his tactics saying he could not go to school as he was late for the class.
Important Questions from Unit- II
1) Where did Father put the letter?
Ans: Father put the letter in an envelope and sealed it.
2) What did Swami fail to decide about Samuel?
Ans: Swami failed to decide if Samuel really deserved the allegations made against him in the letter.
3) How did Samuel look?
Ans: Swami remembered Samuel had a dark face, thin moustache, unshaven cheek and he had put on a yellow coat.
4) What did Swami ask his Father and how?
Ans: Swami asked his Father apprehensively what he had written in the letter.
5) What was Swami’s feeling when he went to school?
Ans: Swami went to school feeling that he was the worst boy on earth.
6) What was Swami not sure of?
Ans: Swami was not sure if his description of his teacher Samuel was accurate.
7) Why did Swami stop on the road side?
Ans: Swami stopped on the roadside to make up his mind about Samuel.
8) Why was Swami’s head dizzy?
Ans: Swami’s head was dizzy with confusion.
9) What bothered Swami?
Ans: Swami’s conscience bothered him.
Important Questions from Unit- III
1) When did an idea occur to Swami?
Ans: When Swami entered through the school gate, an idea occurred to him.
2) What was the idea of Swami?
Ans: Swami thought that he would deliver the letter to the Headmaster at the end of the day.
3) Why would Swami deliver the letter to the headmaster at the end of the day?
Ans: Swami would deliver the letter at the end of the day as he expected Samuel might do something to justify the letter?
4) Why did Swami sit down feeling sad?
Ans: Swami had never met anyone as good as Samuel. He sat down feeling sad because it was against such a good man he made his father write to the headmaster.
1) Between whom did the quarrel take place?
Ans: The quarrel took place between the mountain and the squirrel.
2) What did the mountain call the squirrel?
Ans: The mountain called the squirrel ‘Little Prig’?
3) What was the name of the squirrel?
Ans:The name of the squirrel was Bun.
4) In which matter is Bun doubtless?
Ans: Bun is doubtless in the matter that the mountain is very big.
5) What must be taken in together to make up a year and a sphere?
Ans: All sorts of things and weather must be taken in together to make up a year and sphere.
6) What does the squirrel think to be of no disgrace?
Ans.The squirrel thinks that his occupying a place on the earth is no disgrace.
7) Of the mountain and the squirrel who is more spry?
Ans: Of the mountain and the squirrel the squirrel is more spry.
8) What according to the squirrel can he not do?
Ans: According to the squirrel he cannot carry forests on his back.
9) What according to the squirrel can the mountain not do?
Ans: According to the squirrel the mountain cannot crack a nut.
1) What is a fable and why is Emerson’s poem named ‘Fable’?
Ans: A fable is a short story which has a moral lesson.
Emerson’s poem is named ‘Fable’ because it has a story and a moral lesson.
2) What is the moral lesson of Emerson’s ‘Fable’?
Ans: The moral lesson of Emerson’s ‘Fable’ is that in this world every being, living or non-living, big or small have their individual reasons for existence.
3) What does the squirrel think to be of no disgrace and why?
Ans: The squirrel thinks his occupying a place in this world as no disgrace.
He thinks so because he believes that in this world every being has its role to play.
👉 সমস্ত বিষয়ের ইউনিট টেস্টের প্রশ্নপত্র : Click Here
👉 আমাদের YouTube চ্যানেল সাবস্ক্রাইব করো: Click Here
Class-10 English First-Unit-Test Question-2023
Class 10 First Unit Test English Question Paper Class 10 First Unit Test English Suggestion Class 10 Second Unit Test English Question Paper Class-10 English First-Unit-Test Question-2023
WBBSE Class 10 Model Question Paper Unit Test Question Paper English Class X English First Unit Test Question Paper pdf Download Madhyamik English Suggestion Class-10 English First Unit Test Suggestion Class-10 English First-Unit-Test Question-2023
Official Website: Click Here
দশম শ্রেণীর প্রথম ইউনিট টেস্টের ইংরেজী বিষয়ের প্রশ্নপত্র
Class-10 English First-Unit-Test Question-2023 Class-10 English First-Unit-Test Question-2023
মাধ্যমিক প্রথম পর্যায়ক্রমিক মূল্যায়ন ইংরেজী সাজেশন
দশম শ্রেণী প্রথম পর্যায়ক্রমিক মূল্যায়ন ২০২৩ ইংরেজী সাজেশন